Meeting & Conferences
Discover the unique setting of the Arvada Center Banquet and Conference Facility for your next meeting or corporate event. Leave the details to us... our full service facility and professional event managers will allow you to focus on your meeting, agenda and attendees. Our flexible meeting space provides you with the versatility you require to accommodate your meeting needs.
- 9,300 Divisible Meeting Space
- 3,000 Square Foot Pre-Function Space for Vendors or to Network with Associates
- Additional Studio Classrooms Available for Breakout Space
- Full Audio Visual Capabilities
- Professional Meeting Consultants Will Assist you with Every Detail
- On-Site Executive Chef will Tailor a Menu to Accommodate your Group
- Competent Banquet Staff Will Cater your Every Last Minute
- Request to Ensure a Successful Meeting for your Group
- Generous Complimentary Parking
The multi-use facility of the Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities is an excellent venue to explore team building opportunities with Corporate Arts Day activities and offers a unique environment for your attendees. Allow West Woods Golf Club or Lake Arbor Golf Club to give you the tools to build your team! Corporate team building packages available.